Title: Sr/Administrative Assistant
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Forty Seven Inc. is committed to helping patients defeat their cancer. We are advancing immune-oncology through the engagement of new and complementary phagocytic pathways that enhance anti-tumor efficacy and selectivity.
We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our administrative department in a fast-growing, dynamic and professional environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, energetic, highly organized individual. This position plays a critical role as the first point of contact for any visitors to the company as well as assisting with any administrative needs. This position will report to the Manager, Administration and Corporate Operations.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing discretion and independent judgment to complete daily tasks
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support to department managers as needed
- Maintain VPs’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements. Make and arrange room accommodations for meetings
- Organize, update and maintain corporate documents database pertaining to legal documents, invoices, consulting agreements, etc
- Coordinate company events (on-site and off-site) and serve as liaison with vendors for company events
- Serve as operations point of contact for general team member questions (where to go for expenses, POs, supplies, etc.)
- Back up support for general office common areas (kitchen, conference rooms, lobby, etc.), ensuring that supplies are stocked and areas are clean
- Ensure office efficiency by anticipating and providing needed supplies and identifying other necessary duties for productive operation
- Assist with planning of monthly office events such as birthdays, anniversaries and milestones as well as company gatherings
- Other ad-hoc requests or projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or equivalent years of work experience)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills in-person, over the phone and in-writing
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including an excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time management skills and reliable to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills including timely status updates
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, professional and diligent
- Attention to details and positive “can-do” attitude towards assigned responsibilities.
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- Position may require occasional evening and/or weekend commitment
- Position may require occasional travel (<10%), domestic and international.