Title: Clinical Trial Assistant
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Forty Seven Inc. is committed to helping patients defeat their cancer. We are advancing immune-oncology through the engagement of new and complementary phagocytic pathways that enhance anti-tumor efficacy and selectivity.
We are seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant that provides comprehensive administrative and clinical trial project support to the Clinical Operations group. This position requires a motivated individual with strong, professional written and verbal communication skills, good organization and attention to detail, and the ability to consistently provide high quality work while prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines. This person must be interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and be willing to work beyond their job scope to achieve department and company objectives. This position will report to the VP, Clinical Operations.
These may include, but are not limited to, the following; other duties may be assigned:
- General administrative support including calendar scheduling, travel/meeting arrangements, printing, copying and shipping
- Schedule internal and external study meetings and teleconferences.
- Assist with document editing and formatting documents in MS Word and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Develop and maintain project tracking tools and spreadsheets in Excel
- Support clinical business operations by routing/tracking clinical legal documents (confidentiality agreements, contracts), reviewing/tracking invoices and providing accrual updates to Finance
- Correspond with CROs and clinical trial sites to provide study documents, updates, and supplies as needed
- Work with biological sample management team and clinical sites to manage clinical samples, including sample reconciliation and coordination/tracking of sample inventory and shipments
- Maintain access to CRO clinical trial management system(s)/ document repository(ies) to assist with study updates and support study activities
- Create and distribute meeting agendas and minutes
- Work within clinical data management systems to access data and provide reports as requested
- Support clinical trial activities, such as clinical data review, in-house data monitoring, clinical site visit support and trip report tracking
- Create and maintain Trial Master File (TMF) and non-essential electronic files; ensure that study documents are filed and tracked appropriately in TMF
Education & Experience:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience required
- High school required or BA/BS degree in life sciences, or similar field
- Computer-proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Display appropriate professional behavior in business-related interactions
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Basic awareness of clinical trial regulations and processes
- Position may require occasional evening and/or weekend commitment
- Position may require working with biological and/or chemical hazards
- Position may require occasional travel (~25%), domestic and international.