Forty Seven, Inc. to Present Clinical Data on 5F9, its First-in-Class CD47 Antibody, at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
Oral Presentations Include Preliminary Data from Phase 1b/2 Trial of 5F9 in Combination with Rituximab in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (r/r NHL) and Data from Phase 1 Pharmacokinetic (PK) and Pharmacodynamic (PD) Trial of 5F9 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
MENLO PARK, May 16, 2018 – Forty Seven, Inc., a clinical-stage, immuno-oncology company focused on developing therapies to activate macrophages in the fight against cancer, today announced that,
- Data from its ongoing Phase 1b/2 clinical trial evaluating 5F9 in combination with rituximab for the treatment of r/r NHL, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma and
- Data from a Phase 1 PK and PD study of 5F9 in patients with advanced solid tumors, including ovarian cancer,
will be presented in two oral presentations at the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois, June 1-5, 2018. An additional abstract describing the PK profile of 5F9 in human patients and the recommended Phase 2 dose has also been accepted for poster presentation.
The accepted abstracts are listed below and are now available online on the ASCO website: https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/.
- A first-in-class, first-in-human phase 1 pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) study of Hu5F9-G4, an anti-CD47 monoclonal antibody (mAb), in patients with advanced solid tumors
- Presentation Date & Time: Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 3:24 p.m. – 3:36 p.m. CT (4:24 p.m. – 4:36 p.m. ET)
- Oral Session Title: Developmental Therapeutics—Immunotherapy
- Abstract Number: 3002
- Location: Hall B1, McCormick Place
- Activity and tolerability of the first-in-class anti-CD47 antibody Hu5F9-G4 with rituximab tolerated in relapsed/refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Initial phase 1b/2 results
- Presentation Date & Time: Sunday, June 3, 2018 from 10:57 a.m. – 11:09 a.m. CT (11:57 a.m. – 12:09 p.m. ET)
- Oral Session Title: Hematologic Malignancies—Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Abstract Number: 7504
- Location: E450, McCormick Place
- Pharmacokinetics of Hu5F9-G4, a first-in-class anti-CD47 antibody, in patients with solid tumors and lymphomas
- Presentation Date & Time: Monday, June 4, 2018 8:00 AM-11:30 AM CT (9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET)
- Poster Session Title: Developmental Therapeutics—Clinical Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Abstract Number: 2525
- Location: Poster Board 351, Hall A, McCormick Place
About Forty Seven Inc.:
Forty Seven, Inc. is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company that is developing therapies targeting cancer immune evasion pathways based on technology licensed from Stanford University. Forty Seven’s lead program, 5F9, is a monoclonal antibody against the CD47 receptor, a “don’t eat me” signal that cancer cells commandeer to avoid being ingested by macrophages. This antibody is currently being evaluated in five clinical studies in patients with solid tumors, acute myeloid leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and colorectal carcinoma.
For more information please visit www.fortyseveninc.com or contact email@example.com.
For journalist enquiries please contact Ryan Ferrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (312) 506-5202.
For investor enquiries please contact Hannah Deresiewicz at Stern Investor Relations Inc. at email@example.com or phone (212) 362-1200.